Sunday, July 12, 2015

International Parade part 2


So I decided to treat you to even more pictures of the International Parade as they are so fun and it was really hard to cut it down much farther :)  However, lest you think this is daily fare, I have weeks with nary a costume or historical place in sight. (besides Fuengirola, which is cool enough by itself ;)
But the mission...  ah, the mission!  I can't describe to you how grateful I am to be able to interact with all of the great missionaries and other people I get to rub elbows with here in Spain! And I have been SO BLESSED! The last couple of weeks in Sunday School GD class has been on the atonement, and it has been such a privilage to study about and discuss my Savior and all He has done for me! And I just found out I get to tutor my third convert in preparation for her going to the temple!  Such an honor and privilege! I love the temple, and am excited to be able to help her find the joy that comes from getting her own endowments and from serving her ancestors in the temple. It's the best!

















2 comments:

  1. You take such great photos. Also, the mission is blessed to have you there to work and support the missionaries and members. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete